Pages

Friday 26 June 2015

On Instagram

Dear my lovely readers,

I have not posted for some times, I am sorry for that. Having Nawang, my little girl, and folowing my calling to be a professional illustrator require almost all the time I have.

No new blog post doesn't mean I do not paint. In fact, I have been very productive these months ^-^. I have been working on 3 personal paintings and more than a half-dozen commissions.

Some clients wanted to keep their project confidential but some gave me permission to publish what I did for them. I am certainly excited to share them to you. However, since I do not have much time lately, I tend to post them using my mobile phone on an image-centric online service.

If you are curious as to what I am working on, please visit my Instagram account @inikeke. You can either visit this url, follow my Instagram account @inikeke, or click the new badget "view on instagram" at the top right side of this blog page.

I hope to see you there. Thank you :)

2 comments:

Ariadne said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Congratulations on your daughter and your work!AriadnefromGreece!

Eunike Nugroho said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Ariadne Thank you, Ariadne! xx